POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Zebra-look : Re: Zebra-look Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:25:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Zebra-look
From: Batronyx
Date: 6 Apr 2001 00:32:43
Message: <3acd46eb@news.povray.org>
If the image maps suggested don't serve your purposes you might consider
examining the code for Rune's pattern control trick:

http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/3d/goodies/goodies.html

I'm thinking a marble with some low turb inside of a bozo would do the
trick,
using the bozo to control the width of the 'stripe' and the overall
arrangement of stripes.