POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cropped image : Re: Cropped image Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:13:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cropped image
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 5 Apr 2001 22:01:42
Message: <3acd2386@news.povray.org>
Normally one would have an image where the left half is the view of look_at
- angle/2 degrees, and the right half is the view seen in an angle from 0
degrees from look_at to +angle/2 degrees to the right.

I was wondering if one could get an image where from left to right it's the

this is very different from just telling me to change my look_at to
something +40 degrees. Image cropping won't do me any good and is a pain if

to play games with perspective.