POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Dumb question regarding spheres & cameras : Re: Dumb question regarding spheres & cameras Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:23:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dumb question regarding spheres & cameras
From: Patrick Dugan
Date: 23 Mar 2001 17:38:47
Message: <3abbd077$1@news.povray.org>
More than sure. The aspect ratio distorted the spheres and setting it back
to square made a major difference.  I guess I will create an example but one
way to really see it is to render in a mode like 1024 x 10.  Obviously the
spheres will be extremely warped due to the aspect ratio.  1024 x 768 isn't
as bad but is still warped.  1024 x 1024 gives the correct image. I'll try
posting an example tonight in the binaries.images section.