POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Dumb question regarding spheres & cameras : Re: Dumb question regarding spheres & cameras Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:18:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dumb question regarding spheres & cameras
From: Patrick Dugan
Date: 23 Mar 2001 12:23:04
Message: <3abb8678$1@news.povray.org>
Issue has been resolved.  Although I read a lot of feedback the problem was
due to rendering resolution. The distortion came from rendering the image
1024x768.  There the spheres are warped (and incorrectly so to my eyes) so I
tried rendering the image "square" at 1024x1024.  Voila!  The spheres are
now correctly shaped and the perspective is normal to my eyeballs.

Okay so I'm a moron....