POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Updated Website : Updated Website Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:18:15 EDT (-0400)
  Updated Website
From: Kevin Ellis
Date: 20 Mar 2001 20:22:34
Message: <3ab8025a@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

Well I have finally updated my website and mainly the POV-Ray section. I've
added links to some code that I use in my scenes (i.e Isosurface Water and
Media Clouds) and am hoping to get some code to some of the models I am
curently working on up soon (when I finish the pics that they are in). If
you want to see it go to http://perso.libertysurf.co.uk/kevin.ellis under
The 'My Interests' Section.

Please look around and tell me what is missing, one thing that is missing is
a link to http://www.povray.co.uk which I just realised and will add
tomorrow-ish.

So what do you think?

Kev