POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Help File Error? : Help File Error? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 04:54:48 EDT (-0400)
  Help File Error?
From: Chris S
Date: 18 Mar 2001 16:45:26
Message: <3ab52c76$1@news.povray.org>
When I open the help file for v3.1 I get the error message "An error exists
in this help file.  Contact your application vendor for an updated Help
file.  (1024)".  Whatever the error is, it's disabled the search engine and
repeatedly pops-up the same warning every time I click on a link.  This
originally happened in MPv.6a but this also happens in the official version.
Does anyone know what the problem might be and how I could fix it?

Thanks,
-Chris-