POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Virtual Afghanistan Project : Re: Virtual Afghanistan Project Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:07:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Virtual Afghanistan Project
From: yooper
Date: 5 Mar 2001 13:22:05
Message: <3aa3d94d@news.povray.org>
As I'm an Afghanistan geek for so many years, I collected much material
about the country, such as current news, travel reports, scientific
works, picture books and even films and music
If you make those pictures available on your site, perhaps some here
would be interested in simulating some of them . . .  I would.
Some info on scale and size would also be helpful.

 > . . . with the destruction of Afghanistan's
>  Buddhist heritage as most recent appalling example.

Seems it might be of some interest right now to take a look at those
carvings and see what might be possible in POVray . . .
**