POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : error: could not locate file (interface bug?) : Re: error: could not locate file (interface bug?) Server Time
8 Jul 2024 05:00:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: error: could not locate file (interface bug?)
From: Wlodzimierz ABX Skiba
Date: 28 Feb 2001 02:53:21
Message: <3a9cae71$1@news.povray.org>
Ron Parker wrote in message ...
> On Tue, 27 Feb 2001 17:21:21 +0100, Wlodzimierz ABX Skiba wrote:
> >   MyMacro("c:\test\stuff.txt")
> I don't think \t means what you think it means.

thanks Ron but currently it was my mistake in example
I agree that \t has meaning but in my real example was :
parse_model("c:\spline\spline.txt",yes)
and there is nothing in documentation:Text formating about \s
and as I said this syntax works fine as script and returns proper result but it
returns wrong string for interface,
I tried parse_model("c:\\spline\\spline.txt",yes) to check \\ and it still works
as script but I can't open file with context menu

ABX