POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : OpenFX : Re: OpenFX Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:21:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OpenFX
From: Scott Hill
Date: 26 Feb 2001 10:44:05
Message: <3a9a79c5@news.povray.org>
"Saadat Saeed" <saa### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> Actually I love the interface of Rhino3d... only if it was freeware.
>
> Can pandora-modeller have all the flexibility that Rhino3D offers... then
> that'll make it an ideal companion to POV!

    Yes, if someone writes the modules ! ;-)

    Basically I'm designing Pandora's Box to be extendable and customizable
through the use of plug-in modules - so, quite simply, if there's a feature
that people want and someone's willing to write the module, it'll be able to
do it!

--
Scott Hill.
NC Graphics (Cambridge) Ltd.