POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : .net rendering : Re: .net rendering Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:14:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: .net rendering
From: Ben Chambers
Date: 25 Feb 2001 22:42:31
Message: <3a99d0a7@news.povray.org>
You mean, they're actually reviving the time-share model?  I thought that
died decades ago...
Personally, I prefer to have my machine in front of me whenever I need it.
Even if it _does_ idle for 90% of the time, it's the 10% of the time that I
really need it that's it's handy for.

...Chambers
PS _Please_ don't get mad that I only need a computer for 10% of my time!!!
I have to sleep, plus I have school, work, etc... It's not my fault I can't
consecrate every waking moment to POVRay!!!