POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Stuck with mosaic preview : Re: Stuck with mosaic preview Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:17:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stuck with mosaic preview
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 16 Feb 2001 19:38:49
Message: <3a8dc819$1@news.povray.org>
Did you add a +QR anywhere?  MegaPov will ignore +QR (radiosity) unless you
specify radiosity in your POV file.  Official POV-Ray, on the other hand,
will always use radiosity if you specify +QR.  Don't forget to look in the
INI dialog box (the INI toolbar button) for additional command line options.

-Nathan

"Greg M. Johnson" <gre### [at] my-dejanewscom> wrote...