POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Q: Your scripting style : Re: Q: Your scripting style Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:25:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Q: Your scripting style
From: Bob H
Date: 16 Feb 2001 01:52:18
Message: <3a8cce22$1@news.povray.org>
"Mark Wagner" <mar### [at] gtenet> wrote in message
> Bob H. wrote in message <3a8c7125@news.povray.org>...
> >But you use a Mac (drat it all) and for some reason this commenting method
> >can't be nested under Windows.  Well, mine here anyhow.
>

> Yes you can.  The syntax highlighting won't show it, but the comments do
> nest.

Oh, sorry, right.  Thanks for clearing that up Mark.  I think I never try to
use the slash-asterisk comment asterisk-slash embedding simply because of the
syntax color scheme of the CodeMax Editor and so I just always consider it to
not be done.
To think I've been limited as the result of a colored font for so long now  :-/

Bob H.