POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : OpenFX : Re: OpenFX Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:20:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OpenFX
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 15 Feb 2001 01:31:36
Message: <3a8b77c8@news.povray.org>
> Anyway; if any good programmer are out there; they can help make openfx
> better

I'm still downloading it but it looks like it could be a good modeller, well
at least easier to learn than modelling in Pov. I see the source code is
available. maybe someone could make it use Pov as a renderer, then you could
have the best of both programs.

I still want to learn C++ but I guess I'll have to learn another language
first, just to get acquainted with programming again. I took one look at a
C++ tutorial and was totally lost.

Nekar Xenos