POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A Rusty movie? : Re: A Rusty movie? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:12:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Rusty movie?
From: Duncan Gray
Date: 13 Feb 2001 20:30:33
Message: <3a89dfb9@news.povray.org>
John VanSickle wrote:
> I have, from time to time, received queries regarding a possible Rusty
> animation longer than what can be done under the constraints of the
> IRTC.  At this point I'm willing to explore the possibility of such a
> project.
<snip>

I consider there is great deal I have yet to learn about POV-Ray, but if I
can be of any assistance then I humbly offer my services.

John VanSickle also wrote:
> Second, I intend to donate the first salable effort to the POV-Ray
> team, so that they can use whatever proceeds come from it to support
> the continued development of POV-Ray.  Everyone involved would have to
> agree to this.
<snip>

Agreed.

There's so many things I'd like to ask you about it, and so many problems I
can foresee in a construction such as this. I shan't start on them now, I
figure at the moment you just need to gauge support.

If you'll have me, you count me in.

p.s. I know a little green bug that would go barmy at the chance of sneaking
into a *REAL* movie - He's only little, you'll hardly notice he's there.
;-)

--
Duncan Gray
(warning: may contain traces of nut)