POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : animations to video : Re: animations to video Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:17:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: animations to video
From: Bob H
Date: 13 Feb 2001 18:05:15
Message: <3a89bdab$1@news.povray.org>
"Randolph Robnett" <rro### [at] midwestnet> wrote in message
>     Many thanks Bob!!! The link was a great help

Your welcome.  However my comment that CD-RW would be best for compatibility
may have been a misjudgment, I'm still unclear on it myself.  Seems it's about
a tie between that media and CD-R.  I think I was considering it to be the
better of the two because of how CD-R isn't as useful storage-wise.  Again,
take my words at less than face value people and you'll all be okay.

Bob H.