POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Outside It (100KB) : OT: Character codes Server Time
18 May 2024 04:47:04 EDT (-0400)
  OT: Character codes
From: Harold Baize
Date: 5 Feb 2001 18:40:57
Message: <3a7f3a09$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks David! I was forgetting the zero.
I kept trying 169 and it wouldn't work. The 233
will also help me because my girlfriend's name is

Although, as I type this I'm unable to enter the
character codes. Wonder why? There must be
some setting in Windows that I need to change.

Thanks again for pointing out the need for the leading zero.
Harold