POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray.org site : Re: Povray.org site Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:14:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray.org site
From: Rune
Date: 2 Feb 2001 10:09:22
Message: <3a7acda2$1@news.povray.org>
"Josh English" wrote:
> Wow. It has been a long time, then. Ken Tyler maintains that
> page and he tries to get to at least once a month. I'm really
> surprised that it hasn't been updated since.

I'm not surprised. When it was updated in November it had also been more
than three months since the last update. I think it's quite understandable
though.

But maybe Ken could have some helpers to lessen the work-load and speed up
things? :)

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 28)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org