POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The Book of Beginnings on Radioactive! : Re: The Book of Beginnings on Radioactive! Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:14:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Book of Beginnings on Radioactive!
From: Lance Birch
Date: 28 Jan 2001 01:22:21
Message: <3a73ba9d@news.povray.org>
Alan Kong wrote:
>   I enjoyed the conversation between the two on-air personalities. He
> kept making a reference to how beautiful she is and now my curiosity is
> piqed <s>. There's no picture of Cassandra (Cass) on their site! :(

Yes it's always interesting to hear what goes on between them on air :)
They hang out together in real life a fair bit too.

>   I'm going to take a look around the site when I find the time. Maybe
> the whole thing is archived so I can listen to it in its entirety.

Yup, if you go to the listen page again, you should be able to hear the
whole stream again, I think that should already be online by now but I can't
be 100% sure, if not it'll be online in the next day or so.

In any case, TBOB got a nice mention on the site :)

--
Lance.

http://come.to/the.zone