POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The Book of Beginnings on Radioactive! : The Book of Beginnings on Radioactive! Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:13:57 EDT (-0400)
  The Book of Beginnings on Radioactive!
From: Lance Birch
Date: 27 Jan 2001 03:20:21
Message: <3a7284c5@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone, I guess if there was an off-topic forum that's where I'd post
this, but it's still reasonably on-topic since it's about art made with
POV-Ray, so...

Giles Tran's "The Book of Beginnings" will be featured as a Site of the Nite
on www.radioactive.net.au .  The show starts in approximately 3 hours 40
minutes for those wanting to listen in (www.radioactive.net.au/listen).

Thanks and keep up the good work Giles and everyone else here!

--
Lance.

http://come.to/the.zone