POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hi from DKBTrace author : Re: Hi from DKBTrace author Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:18:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hi from DKBTrace author
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 24 Jan 2001 20:35:47
Message: <3a6f82f3@news.povray.org>
Hello, I haven't had the chance to read all the replies your note has

art for sale on CD-ROM to benefit the development activities of the

slow right now as we work on an automated upload page, etc...)

But in any case I would be very interested in your donating to this project
any old DBK images, or even providing any historical ramblings on how you
had to walk uphill both ways just to get to a computer that only had lower

http://10best.raytrace.com/10best.html

<dot> c o m.