POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Some old posts gone from binaries! : Re: Some old posts gone from binaries! Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:26:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some old posts gone from binaries!
From: Bob H
Date: 21 Jan 2001 13:58:43
Message: <3a6b3163@news.povray.org>
I'll have to keep you in mind then.  Think Peter Popov has also amassed all the
messages.  The thing about it is though that I'd much rather have all of them
from as far back as I first started going here.  That runs into a good-sized
file in one piece.  Just in case I'm going to sort through the backups I have
to see if a have a Outlook Express dbx file containing all those.  I have
nothing from the other newsreaders I used.

Thanks for the offer.

Bob H.

news:slr### [at] fwicom...