POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Request to web authors : Re: Request to web authors Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:23:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Request to web authors
From: C J
Date: 19 Jan 2001 13:21:05
Message: <3a688591@news.povray.org>
What it would do Rune, is show which sites have had a recent change. This
would aid in looking at a list of site to see which ones have had changes.
It would be something like the page last updated scripts that are on many
sites. The difference would just be were they are read. Although, I do
wonder if a script could be done like a latest news that could be updated by
the site owner and then the webring could tap into it....
hmm...

C.J. - POV User