POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Request: deform : Re: Field_deform (was: Request: deform) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Field_deform (was: Request: deform)
From: Rune
Date: 16 Jan 2001 18:08:25
Message: <3a64d469@news.povray.org>
"Chris Huff" wrote:
> I would prefer the boned_mesh syntax, because it will let
> you specify data along with each vertex instead of separating
> it all out into a deform

Ok.

> I would prefer a cleaner method letting the user name each bone

Fine with me.

I feel we have reaches a point where our exchanging of thoughts and ideas
has resulted in us agreeing about mostly everything about the bone feature.
That's nice!

So now we just need someone to code it. Hehe...

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 6)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org