POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : POV Texture Editor : POV Texture Editor Server Time
2 Jun 2024 02:25:21 EDT (-0400)
  POV Texture Editor
From: Steve G
Date: 16 Jan 2001 04:13:38
Message: <3a6410c2$1@news.povray.org>
I've started building an interactive GUI interface for building textures in
POVRay, using 3.1g's syntax. Before I go on this astronomical task, has
anyone already done this? I havent been able to find a decent utility that
uses all aspects of POV's pigment/normal/finish abilities (e.g. layers,
averaging pigments/normals, visual slope map editor, etc) ?

I've started laying out the dialogs and forms. So far the interface looks
really good, and pretty intuitive. If real life allows, I can have a demo
working within a couple weeks. Anyone have any thoughts/suggestions?