POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: unofficial.povray.off-topic : Re: ANNOUNCE: unofficial.povray.off-topic Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:20:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: unofficial.povray.off-topic
From: Lance Birch
Date: 8 Jan 2001 01:02:01
Message: <3a5957d9@news.povray.org>
David Fontaine wrote:
> I found it so tempting to reply to this one.
>
> Let's just say it's obvious and flagrant BS. Arguing the logic behind that
> statement won't make any difference with Matt.

That's for sure, which is why we should all ignore him and maybe then he'll
realise that we simply don't *care* what he thinks.

I won't be participating in that group, at least with newsgroups you can
killfile people like him.

Anyway,

Happy tracing, let's see those images keep coming! :)

--
Lance.

http://come.to/the.zone