POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rune's World : Re: Rune's World Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:18:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rune's World
From: Rune
Date: 6 Jan 2001 20:46:50
Message: <3a57ca8a@news.povray.org>
"David Fontaine" wrote:
> Looks fine.

Thanks!

> Pretty much the same as before anyway.

Thus the word "improve" rather than "change". :)
I think the blue and red boxes around the headers make the pages look more
colorful.

The biggest structural change perhaps is that I've removed all descriptions
of under-pages. Before the change you could read about under-pages before
you went there. But the disadvantage was that it took up a lot of space (not
disc space, but space on the pages), made the pages less clear and more
tiresome to maintain. All in all I think it's better without those
descriptions.

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 6)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org