POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rune's World : Rune's World Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:24:08 EDT (-0400)
  Rune's World
From: Rune
Date: 6 Jan 2001 15:12:02
Message: <3a577c12$1@news.povray.org>
My website "The RSJ Website" has changed name to "Rune's World". Less
cryptic, isn't it?
The address is still the same though:

http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk

I have improved the design on the website. I'd like to know what you think
of it. All the web-graphics (Panel bar and so on) are made with POV-Ray and
MegaPov. Also, if the new design looks strange with your browser, or if
there's any problems with it, please tell me.

I have also added the image "No More Chrome Spheres Please!" to the 3D
gallery in a version a little larger than the one posted in p.b.i. Source
code is available too.

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 6)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org