POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What happened to off-topic? : Re: What happened to off-topic? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:17:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What happened to off-topic?
From: Bill Dewitt
Date: 3 Jan 2001 13:33:40
Message: <3a537084@news.povray.org>
news:3A536787.7674A96B@pacbell.net...

> How may I help you with POV-Ray today ?

    Well, Ken, since you seem to be implying that p.g. is not the proper
place for this -on-topic- discussion... which group -is- the proper place
for discussion of the news.povray.org policies and events?

    Wait a minute, I think something finally clicked, was your earlier post
an implicit -threat- of what might happen (or not happen) if we -dared- to
discuss this -on-topic- subject at all, in opposition to your orders?

    I should learn my place and just shut up when you order me to, but I
guess I am just not the goose-stepping type. I don't respond as expected to
threats either. Why don't you just ban me if you don't like what I say? Or
perhaps just shut down the p.g. group...