POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mike Miller : Re: Mike Miller Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:26:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mike Miller
From: 25ct
Date: 31 Dec 2000 11:23:43
Message: <3a4f5d8f@news.povray.org>
"Alan Kong" <ako### [at] povrayNO-SPAMorg> wrote in message
> On Sun, 31 Dec 2000 15:53:06 -0000 25ct wrote:
>
> >   Hi Alan.  Is it possible to direct me to some of his images, please?
I'd
> >like to see some of them if I may.
>
>   I have seen at least one posted on the 'net but since there was no
> information about the image or Mike Miller I didn't bookmark the page.
> It was the one showing eyeballs being fed into a hand-operated meat
> grinder and ground meat coming out. Not for the PETA-sensitive ;) This
> isn't what I call typical of Mike's work, though.

    Funny, but not what I expected. But then again, I didn't really know
what to expect. All the more reason to remind ourselves what these forums
are about. Is it possible to put some of his images up on a site somewhere,
(from the CD's)? If he was rendering good pictures from the start of POVray
then he must have had a *ZING* about himself, and the 'new' product.  Don't
ALL Povers have this though?

 ~Steve~