POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What happened to off-topic? : Re: What happened to off-topic? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 22:15:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What happened to off-topic?
From: Bill Dewitt
Date: 30 Dec 2000 13:07:50
Message: <3a4e2476$1@news.povray.org>
"Andy Cocker" <big### [at] mariner9fsnetcouk> wrote :

> Well said!!

    I swear you guys cannot live without him, you keep trying to get in the
last word when you know that it won't work.

    I was ordered to "drop it" when I had an honest question about the
legitimacy of the process, where now are the marching orders for people who
gleefully encourage Matt to post off topic and offensive posts in p.g.?