POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What happened to off-topic? : Re: What happened to off-topic? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 22:18:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What happened to off-topic?
From: Matthew Bennett
Date: 30 Dec 2000 09:05:04
Message: <3a4deb90$1@news.povray.org>
"Matt Giwe" <jul### [at] ijnet> wrote in message
<snip>
> It is also a path of enlightenment should they ever ask why they view
> something emotionally rather than intellectually.
>
> Emotion has no place in reason. So an emotional response is prima facia
> evidence of the response not befitting a member of a rational species.

blah blah blah blah blah.
Hey, you're out of off topic now!
Just behave like ~everyone~ else does in here for goodness sake :(   (well,
~did~ before you turned up).
I really don't think you're getting much support here like this, and I'm
sure I'm not the only one who's getting kinda fed up of it and/or you!

Matt