POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Could not create image buffer? : Re: Could not create image buffer? Server Time
19 May 2024 02:12:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Could not create image buffer?
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 2 Dec 2000 16:56:27
Message: <3a29700b$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3A294D87.F5DE990C@unforgettable.com> , Xplo Eristotle
<inq### [at] unforgettablecom>  wrote:

> Thorsten Froehlich wrote:
>>
>> > However, I realize that you are a busy person, and I therefore excuse
>> > you from reading any further posts from me, as no doubt, they will turn
>> > out to be horrendous wastes of your time, just as this one was.
>>
>> Thank you for being so generous!  After all, all the team did was develop,
>> compile, debug and distribute it to you for free, in our spare time - so we
>> really appreciate user feedback like yours, it motivates us every day to
>> spend our free time and continue our development.
>
> You appear to be speaking for the team. Is that correct?

I am pointing out that we as a team developed it, and that user "feedback"
like this is very de-motivating, which is a thought shared by the team.

Nevertheless, this is only a summary of general thoughts and I speak for
myself, so this is of course as usual no official POV-Team statement.

Oh, and as you have already noticed, only the last paragraph refers to the
team, everything preceding it is only my personal statement.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.