POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New povray webring : Re: New povray webring Server Time
8 Aug 2024 22:13:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New povray webring
From: sacrofts
Date: 1 Dec 2000 12:04:57
Message: <3a27da39$1@news.povray.org>
Why not think about the logo's from the logo competition a little while
back.  I think the one we have is fine for the time being but I guess
there's no harm in keeping options open.  Some of the competition logos
look really good

A one-off change of logo shouldn't be a problem further down the line if
people are serious about maintaining their sites regularly.

Steve