POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : are there any books for POV-ray? : Re: are there any books for POV-ray? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: are there any books for POV-ray?
From: Yann Ramin
Date: 1 Dec 2000 00:02:41
Message: <3a2730f1@news.povray.org>
Someone, someday, should write one!
It would sort of be cool to see a POV book on the shelf next to ones for
3ds, Strata (the program that used to be cool - think Myst), etc.

I'd be willing to help, sample scenes, ideas, etc. :)

Yann

DreyWerx wrote:

> its really nice to have some sort of manual in front of your face to flip
> throught when your designing stuf...so, like, are there any books on
> POV-ray? like user manuals and "POV for dummies" kinda stuff?

Yann Ramin                      atr### [at] atrustrivalieeuorg
Atrus Trivalie Productions      www.redshift.com/~yramin
AIM                             oddatrus
Marina, CA                      http://profiles.yahoo.com/theatrus

IRM Developer                   Network Toaster Developer
SNTS Developer                  KLevel Developer
Electronics Hobbyist            person who loves toys

Build a man a fire, and he's warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

"I'm prepared for all emergencies but totally unprepared for everyday
life."