POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Transparency maps : Re: Transparency maps Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:16:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Transparency maps
From: Mitch Klein
Date: 30 Nov 2000 09:16:08
Message: <3a266128$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the reply, Pete. That's IS what I meant. So, if the alpha map is
embedded in the image, using the image as a map automatically adds the
alpha? or do you have to specify? I'm a little fuzzy on that part. I've seen
a specific gray scale image applied as a separate map for alpha/transparency
in other software.

news:496### [at] nymaliasnet...