POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Motion Blur : Re: Motion Blur Server Time
8 Aug 2024 22:18:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Motion Blur
From: Rune
Date: 29 Nov 2000 14:45:50
Message: <3a255cee@news.povray.org>
"Chris Huff" wrote:
> If you put it in the same block as the sphere you will get the
> results you expect. Being able to decide exactly which things
> get blurred is a very useful feature...
>
> Then you put 50000 spheres in the motion_blur block...and pray you have
> enough memory to render 50000 motion_blurred spheres.

But what do I do if I truly want all objects in my scene to be blurred?
My scene is very complicated, so putting a motion_blur block around every
object is not an option. And when I try to put a single motion_blur block
around my entire scene I get the following error:

object <----ERROR

character.inc:555: error: No matching } in motion_blur, object found
instead.

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated October 9)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org