POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Announce: Isosurface Manual : Re: Announce: Isosurface Manual Server Time
1 Jul 2024 09:27:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announce: Isosurface Manual
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 24 Nov 2000 13:45:47
Message: <3a1eb75b@news.povray.org>
"smellenbergh" <sme### [at] skynetbe> wrote in message
> These images are saved with quicktime compression and have been tested
> in Netscape 4.7.4 and IE5 for MacOs. Also tested on IE3.5 windows under
> emulation. No difficulties so far. Didn' get any other trouble reports
> either, so I guess it might be some of your settings in IE5.5
>
> Try opening one of the jpg images directly in internet explorer. If you
> don't get an image displayed, you probably miss some plug-in.

This is wierd. When I try to open ANY image using File>Open.. in IE5.5, the
image loads in whichever is the default for that graphic type ( ie. PSP or
Irfan View ), and not IE!. Dunno what's going on. Any ideas? All other sites
seem to work fine.

Same build as you Tom (5.50.4134.0600)

Andy Cocker

www.mariner9.net

..... for my music and graphics.
'I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now. '
'I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time."
So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance. '

 - Steven Wright.