POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Announce: Isosurface Manual : Re: Announce: Isosurface Manual Server Time
1 Jul 2024 09:23:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announce: Isosurface Manual
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 23 Nov 2000 22:25:08
Message: <3a1ddf94@news.povray.org>
Hi Rene,

I don't know why, but none of the images in your isosurface tutorial will
display in Internet Explorer 5.5. I have tried downloading the zipped
tutorial, but this doesn't work either. The paths seem correct. If I load
each page into Dreamweaver, then the images display okay, but this is very
inconvenient.

Just thought... maybe it's the way the jpg's are encoded? I'll try resaving
them.

Andy Cocker

www.mariner9.net

..... for my music and graphics.
'I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now. '
'I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time."
So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance. '

 - Steven Wright.