POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Feature: iso-bels : Feature: iso-bels Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:16:43 EDT (-0400)
  Feature: iso-bels
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 22 Nov 2000 09:11:11
Message: <3a1bd3ff@news.povray.org>
When someone who is hiding around a corner shouts at me, I don't look AT
them, I look at the area of maximal density of soundwaves that have (?)

for this or to accomplish it with current syntaxes?

the density function might look like this....

10 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2|
11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2|
10 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2|

This could be useful for explosions that go down a hallway or a few
other eclectic applications that only I might use ;)