POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tutorial collection : Re: Tutorial collection Server Time
8 Aug 2024 22:10:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tutorial collection
From: Wlodzimierz ABX Skiba
Date: 16 Nov 2000 10:50:25
Message: <3a140241$1@news.povray.org>
> Q:  Am I correct that those wanting to look at a collection in the way
> Wlodzimierz is proposing would need some sort of TXT file in the
> subdirectory itself to understand the context of the files?  Or a
non-html
> "povray webring-like" txt page for the whole assembly?

if you just name subdirectories as
clouds1, clouds2, focblur, globals, isosrf1, isosrf2, layers, loops,
macro, media1, media2, pigments, plant, sky, tree1, tree2, variabls,
water1, water2, water3
everyone recognize subject of tutorial, I think
remember that this is only for fast recognize not for decorative
presentation
I think you don't want prepare cdrom for one watch
I hope, you want povers to use your "product" every day

ABX