POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Adding tga's to exisiting flc's with DTA? : Re: Adding tga's to exisiting flc's with DTA? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:29:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Adding tga's to exisiting flc's with DTA?
From: GrimDude
Date: 14 Nov 2000 02:04:03
Message: <3a10e3e3@news.povray.org>
Well, this post is months old, but here goes.
I think Pov has a shellout option. I have never used it, but I know there is
a way to get Pov to allow you to run a command at the end of the render, and
perhaps after each frame (which is what it sounds like you want). The
command line is fairly straight forward, and I can't believe you haven't
figured that out yet.

dta old_flic.flc add_targa.tga [options] /oAppended

You should register. David K. Mason is a really cool guy and he would
probably even answer your question directly. He sometimes visits here, but
more often on "The Graphics Alternative" BBS, which I used to subscribe to.

He used to accept hardware ;)

Grim