POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Eval/Max-gradient technique? : Re: Eval/Max-gradient technique? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:23:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eval/Max-gradient technique?
From: GrimDude
Date: 13 Nov 2000 22:56:31
Message: <3a10b7ef@news.povray.org>
Find_edges filter?

Nope :) I've been doing some digging, but haven't gotten any responses as
yet. I was doing some work for 'Distributed Digital' last week when I saw a
note on using Pov and this method for fluid animations. The information was
incomplete and the few artists I've contacted haven't responded yet.

Can you give me any hint as to how this might work? (either way i.e.
find_edges, or eval/max_gradient) I realize that f_e is a post process
feature, but is there an example out there somewhere? Same (e/m_g)?

Grim