POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray trivia : Re: Povray trivia Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:21:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray trivia
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 10 Nov 2000 08:53:05
Message: <3a0bfdc1@news.povray.org>
Francois Labreque <fla### [at] attglobalnet> wrote in message

> Gail Shaw wrote:
> >
> > A quick hunt through the megapov source code
>
> That's cheating!  You should be experimenting until you get the error,
> not look at the source code.

All the source code revealed was that the error had something
to do with splines.

and I'm just using resources at my disposal <grin>

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * System.dat not found.         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Reformat hard drive Y)es O)k  *
* If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0               *