POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Voting Warning ! : Voting Warning ! Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:12:51 EDT (-0400)
  Voting Warning !
From: Rune
Date: 6 Nov 2000 15:04:31
Message: <3a070ecf@news.povray.org>
This is about the POV-Ray Logo Contest voting.

So far almost a fifth of the votes I have received have been without an
e-mail, and are thus invalid. I have a feeling that the main reason is that
people simply forget it.

Because of this I have now sent out confirmation messages to everybody who
has submitted a valid vote.

There may go a day or two from a vote is submitted till I send the
confirmation. If you have voted, but have NOT received a confirmation
message from me two days later, please vote again!

If you have not voted yet, you can go vote here:
http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/logo/logo.html

Thank you all for your interest!

(P.S. I cross-post this to p.b.i because I know that there are people there
who are interested in the contest, but who don't read p.g - I hope it's ok)

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated October 9)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org