POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help Me? : Re: Help Me? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:18:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help Me?
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 4 Nov 2000 19:19:09
Message: <3a04a77d$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3A0### [at] maccom> , Dawn McKnight <mck### [at] maccom>
wrote:

> I'm working on an object in POV-Ray for Macintosh, version 3.1g.  I've
> found something that seems to me to be a bug, but I'm really not
> experienced enough to know if it is, or if I'm simply doing something wrong.
>
> I'd like to post the relevant section of my code, and explain the error,
> complete with references to the documentation, but I'm not sure if this
> is the right group for that, or if there's another, where such
> cluelessness would be more appropriate.
>
> If there is another group which would be more appropriate, could someone
> point me at it?  If this is the right place, would someone say so?
> Thanks in advance,

This is the right place to dicuss it.  However, this will not be the right
place to post attachments (if neccessary).

You can find most of what you need to know about the groups on this server
in the "povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions" group.  In particular,
if you are not sure where to post what, I would recommend the post "Welcome
To the POV-Ray News Groups" in that group, it contains what you need to
know.

      Thorsten