POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Logo Contest: Vote Now ! : Re: Logo Contest: Vote Now ! Server Time
26 Apr 2024 23:09:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Logo Contest: Vote Now !
From: Rune
Date: 4 Nov 2000 12:48:08
Message: <3a044bd8@news.povray.org>
"Bill DeWitt" wrote:
>     I should have been reading this group, I was counting on
> what you told me a while ago, that the submissions should be
> in by December.

Oops! I thought I corrected that shortly after...

You have not been reading povray.general for a while?

And you have some logos you would have liked to submit?

I'm afraid it's too late now. - Sorry! :(

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated October 9)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org