POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Glossary of terms needed : Glossary of terms needed Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  Glossary of terms needed
From: sshelby
Date: 2 Nov 2000 12:30:13
Message: <3a01a4a5@news.povray.org>
I'm trying to learn how to use pov-ray, but am having trouble because I have
no background in programming. I have been printing out the help files so I
can read them at my leasure, but the problem is that they assume that the
user has a certain amount of knowledge, which I don't. They use a lot of
terms that have specific meanings, but they don't give definitions for any
of them. What I need is a glossary of terms used in pov-ray programming, or
maybe programming in general. Can anyone tell me where I can find one?
Steve Shelby
ssh### [at] rexnetnet