POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test.binaries : My Default Font - Screenshots : My Default Font - Screenshots Server Time
1 Jun 2024 03:26:07 EDT (-0400)
  My Default Font - Screenshots
From: Glen Berry
Date: 15 Sep 2001 13:12:53
Message: <3YijOz9Oy9rbsEFcV4PORmvYwFqX@4ax.com>
Here are screenshots of the POV editor's font selection dialog box,
and of the registry keys that are associated with font selection.
These were taken after my system was restored to "normal" condition,
and before any font was selected by me.

You will notice that the registry claims that I am currently using a
font that doesn't even appear in the font selection dialog box at all:
"Lucinda Console"

Is this behaviour "normal"? Why can't I see "Lucinda Console" in my
font selection menu? How would I ever be able return to this default
font, after choosing temporarily choosing another font, if I can't see
it in the selection menu?

I just checked my system and I can't find the "Lucinda Console" font
anywhere on my system. I looked in my windows "Font" directory, and
also inside the directories of the POV-Ray 3.5 installation. It's
nowhere to be found.

Is this a problem? Why does the editor, by default, specify a font
that doesn't exist on my system?

Also, I have previously listed this info, but here it is again:

POV-Ray for Windows v3.5, Beta 2
Pentium 133
Windows 95, OSR2
256 Megs SDRAM