POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : multiple image_maps : multiple image_maps Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:20:34 EDT (-0400)
  multiple image_maps
From: Michael Cooper
Date: 4 Dec 2003 10:02:52
Message: <3FCF4E34.5040707@carto.net>
Is it possible to place more than one image_map into a height_field. I
have two tga images I would like to overlay onto a height_field created
from a DEM (imported into POVRay as a tga image).

The two images make up different parts of the overall image, i.e., land
and water. Each image_map is brought in as a pigment object.

I have tried applying to pigments (image_maps) to the same height_field,
but POVRay only draws the second pigment. I have also tried using
texture layers to do this. That didn't work as well.

Does anybody have any clues that might help?

Thanks?