POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : www.povray.org problem (fwd) : Re: www.povray.org problem (fwd) Server Time
3 Aug 2024 20:18:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: www.povray.org problem (fwd)
From: Nicolas Calimet
Date: 3 Nov 2003 07:08:41
Message: <3FA64549.1020706@free.fr>
> ABX has the same problem btw. - so it seems at least that it's not just
> a problem of a single ISP but a regional one.

	I also could not connect to povray.org (http and news) during
the whole thursday afternoon to saturday evening. It seems to be back
again since sunday early morning. Anything else was accessed normally
through my university connection. Did any of you developpers (Chris,
Thorsten, Christoph, ...) could access it normally at that time ?

	- NC